OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Update 1/29/2021: REGARDING THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Dentists and our practice team are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in phase 1 and are in the process of being vaccinated. We continue to require patients and our teams to follow all health and safety protocols including PPE, hand sanitizing, and social distancing. If you have specific questions, please call our office directly.
As a supported practice of 42 North Dental, a healthcare leader, we are committed to taking all necessary steps to protect doctors, staff, and patients. Dentistry is an essential service and our teams are front-line workers treating patients daily to provide emergency and preventive care.
Our practice is open for dental care. Please call us directly to schedule an appointment. While most services are available, some appointments may be limited at this time.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Please wait in your car and call our office to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you when your appointment is ready.
- Only patients with appointments are allowed to enter the practice. Companions are asked to wait outside.
- All patients MUST wear a face mask when in the practice.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff or outlined on the prominent signs in the office. These are for your safety and the safety of our dental team.
- Using the provided Hand Sanitizer is necessary before checking in.
- You will see Plexiglass shields at the reception desk for added protection
- Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked specific COVID-19 health screening questions prior to your appointment. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule for a future date. All staff members receive the same screening daily.
- Chairs have been placed 6 feet apart and magazines, toys, and beverage machines have been removed from the reception area.
All surfaces are being disinfected 3x a day or more including countertops, reception chairs, and door handles.
Our clinical team is wearing the recommended additional PPE which includes masks, gloves, face shields and gowns including N95 or equivalent masks for more advanced procedures.
For patients with outstanding or postponed appointments, we will be reaching out to reschedule that appointment. Our office will contact you before your appointment to ask COVID19 specific screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment. We will do our best to allow more time between patients to reduce waiting time as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
If you are in braces, our orthodontic team will be reaching out to schedule your next regular appointment. At that time, your orthodontist will review your treatment plan, make any adjustments necessary, and answer any questions you may have.
Follow this guide for Handling Orthodontic Emergencies at home.
We are working directly with the states where we operate, the ADA, and the CDC to ensure we are following all necessary protocols. We truly believe patients come first. If you have any questions please call the practice where you receive care or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be well.
For the most up to date information on COVID19 visit CDC.gov